18.11.24

 Mid in November


Footnote to Crowhaven Farm I suppose,

Hope Lang once again under the bricks

under the witchcraft radar

schlepping around to take

the rest of Radiann's persimmons

if there are any, the solar rays

got very strong this year

and zapped and withered

everything and even things 

beyond the everything.

The persimmons, all three of them

were tasted by the birds

and rejected so I left 

them there too, I left Alex Hay

with his cat Lily on the table

while we talked about

the heaters and how the windows

cannot be cleaned, we discussed

javelina precautions and how charming

the little house is how happy

he is there

and then I sent my husband

to the store for peppers, onions and cream.

I wanted to tell Alex

what happened there in that room,

my sister's last breaths

how my first shriek of grief

left my mouth from his position

against that wall.

I wanted to certainly


No comments: