Riyadh, Night Souk in Batta. Batta was an area of Riyadh that packed in 1-200,000 "TCN" workers on any given Friday. TCN is an abbreviation for "third country national". All rights reserved MSwaid
We bought alot of fruit and veg that night. I only vaguely remember, much like the dream this picture appears to be.
The Goat Life is an astonishly beautiful movie and sadly, accurate during those times. The men in this photo could be characters in that must see, should see, why haven't you seen movie. I cannot speak for the situation now. I highly, highly recommend it.
All Rights Reserved MSwaid. Shot with Nikon FM SLR with 35mm lens, ultra bad supermarket quality slide film, probably Fuji.
We bought alot of fruit and veg that night. I only vaguely remember, much like the dream this picture appears to be.
The Goat Life is an astonishly beautiful movie and sadly, accurate during those times. The men in this photo could be characters in that must see, should see, why haven't you seen movie. I cannot speak for the situation now. I highly, highly recommend it.
All Rights Reserved MSwaid. Shot with Nikon FM SLR with 35mm lens, ultra bad supermarket quality slide film, probably Fuji.

No comments:
Post a Comment