8.12.07

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!

"IDF to show US nuclear data on Iran"

olmert olmertolmert



These arseholes just won't give up. I imagine that Allah isn't done wit 'em yet and if they do "launch" an attack against Iran, I guess there will be no option for Iran but to wipe them off the face of the map.

That's the down side of being wrong about something and going out on such an infirm family tree limb you know.

The limb breaks and the cradle falls.

And then this one just cracks me up!

"The purpose of Brown's company, Zion Oil and Gas, is to find the oil so that Israel can benefit economically, strategically - and prophetically. "

Yup...I guess since Putin and the ruskies kicked these morons out of their territory..they have to start searching REAL hard for some energy. I have a feeling if they don't change their ways...oil is going to get really hard to come by because the US cannot afford to continue to subsidize this religious hypocrisy called "israel". Man...are those people ever in a pickle!

Serves them right. Murderers. Heh...I think I'll print that photo and keep a copy in my wallet so I can have a laugh when I need it.

Poor devil. Olmert is such a wicked person and you know, he isn't even as wicked as some of the other Israeli devils in action. But you just can't beat that look of utter humiliation that that guy sports on his mug.

In an Israeli photo booth:

hilary three hilary three

hilary three

No comments: