17.7.08

The Israeli Aggression, July 16, 2006
Hezbollah Victory, July 16, 2008





photo of Bint Jubail in South Lebanon


Dear One and All:

Well redacted is already registered with the US State Department today. My friend, well, haha my friend is the warden for the south and she has no news about evactuations. Although I do not want to go out I guess I have to if the opportunity presents itself...to get Lyn's kids out (maybe) and my own.

(Redacted) is happy now that I have agreed to go so that much is good. If I die tonight then at least he would have won his last battle. :)

Thank you for doing this for us...no one has a sister like you :)

Right now they are threatening all the villages in the south. No roads to leave on so I guess they think they want people to walk out in the dead of night while they shoot them in the back. Just like they did to the Palestinians when they were stealing Palestine. They destroyed and exiled over 400 villages to create their "utopia". You know, the literal meaning of Zion is Utopia. Wow.

I think they have flown a team in to 'work' on the evacuation of over 25,000 citizens trapped here...many of them actually Lebanese US citizens so does that tell you anything about the rush they are in to do this? Oh sure, there are a few crackers like me but not 25,000. :) So don't hold your breath and I've been in line with Lebanese at the bank and know that I'll probably wait until the closing credits to hop aboard the "air bridge" they are supposedly building. Meanwhile, the Aussies and French and Italians ALREADY EVACUATED. Oh funny isn't it?

I'm laughing sort of.

Redacted's sister finally took me up on the offer and now she is with me with her two daughters. The neighborhoods around her are pretty much leveled. The Ouzai was hit this afternoon and on the tellie here they were dragging small children out of the debris. So the body count is very inaccurate right now.

This is another Jenin lie in the making you know. Israel twisting all the rhetoric and trying to brainwash people into believing they are the good guys here.

Go to hell all of them and all who support their vile deeds against humanity. Send this letter to everyone and let them send it on and on and on.

All my love

Salaam wa alaikum and hope to write to you again in the a.m.

Addendum: Those were bleak moments for sure. The road to victory is arduous you know. As it turned out, the Israelis basically bombed their way in and destroyed their own roads to retreat. Literally, painted themselves into a corner.



Yesterday, Hezbollah claimed the final defeat of the Zionist Oppressors in the most important prisoner swap in written history.

"When we freed most Lebanese prisoners in 2004, we told the Israelis that you will regret keeping Kontar and today they are regretting it."

"Had their fates been revealed in a tactical error, the negotiations would have taken a different course," he said.

Nasrallah said that main factor that had helped Hizbullah achieve the prisoner swap was the "victory of 2006 and the effects that if left on Israel," referring to the 34-day conflict with Israel in July-August 2006.

"Had we lost the war, Samir and his comrades would not have returned to us," he said, in reference to Samir Kontar, who along with four Hizbullah fighters was freed as part of the swap.



http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=1&categ_id=2&article_id=94210



Well...I was whining alot during the aggression you know. Pitiful creature but I wasn't whining about the things people usually whine about "over here". I was whining about INJUSTICE. Real injustice not the fake kind that makes people say stupid things that lead me to believe that the average American human being thinks that the resources of other people belong to them! Or the notion that they support the idea that Iran doesn't have the right to produce their own nuclear fuel to combat not only global climate change but the upcoming shortages of fuel especially to developing nations. Developing nations which are ideologically "beholden" to foreign powers.

America doesn't control the world and neither does Israel. Neither does Hezbollah for that matter.

Allah has power over all things, large and small. All these victories belong to Allah and they are indeed, Divine and yes....George Bush WAS selected by Allah himself to lead a false nation into ruin and hopefully one day, redemption.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jazaki Allah Khair for this beautiful post sister. Alhamdulillah ya Rab al 3alameen for the divine victory.

And do not think Allah to be heedless of what the unjust do; He only respites them to a day on which the eyes shall be fixedly open, hastening forward, their heads upraised, their eyes not reverting to them and their hearts vacant. (Qur'an, Ibrahim, Verses 42-43)

Carmenisacat said...

Shukran ya sister Jnoubiyeh. Shukran ekteer. Wa ham'du'lillah for this, wa ham'du'lillah for Allah finding me, guiding me and teaching me.

I miss the Shia of jnoub more than you can know. I hold them in my heart and mind every single day.

"But the Apostle and those who believe with him strive hard with their property and their persons; and these it is who shall have the good things and these it is who shall be successful."-from The Immunity, The Glorious Quran