"The right of freedom of speech consists in speaking the truth."
Meg,Your blog is beautiful and inspiring, it speaks to me from deep places, old, near, and far away... I realize time is precious, but in case you should ever have a bit to spare, here are some things you might find of interest:Darwish: I'm from ThereDarwish: Rita and the RifleWhat Can I SayWalter Benjamin: CultMany, many thanks.
You are most welcome. The photo was taken by my sister who wanted to photograph them for an ever...so that's what I gave her for her birthday, a trip to the Mogollon Rim.Thanks and many more to you.Peace
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Meg,
Your blog is beautiful and inspiring, it speaks to me from deep places, old, near, and far away...
I realize time is precious, but in case you should ever have a bit to spare, here are some things you might find of interest:
Darwish: I'm from There
Darwish: Rita and the Rifle
What Can I Say
Walter Benjamin: Cult
Many, many thanks.
You are most welcome. The photo was taken by my sister who wanted to photograph them for an ever...so that's what I gave her for her birthday, a trip to the Mogollon Rim.
Thanks and many more to you.
Peace
Post a Comment