17.11.08

Mowgli's Lament

It wasn't the apple afterall
nor knowledge that led to the fall.
Man was created and told to listen
with this he and Eve were christen'd.
Original means only one simple thing
follow me and find the fruit and bling.
Twelve were given a cup and then
one was stolen and returned to the king.
This was Yusef of the murdering well,
who told all Egypt to save for a spell,
for seven years fallow, seven years gain
wait for fertillizer and a bit of rain.
Then all of a sudden a voice did call,
I'm creating this prophet who isn't named Paul.
He's just like the first one only this time I'm mad
at the darlings who called me Dear Old Dad,
then turned around and tried to kill my envoy,
fooled yet again with a special decoy.

Those who named what cannot be named
will someday certainly be hated and blamed.
No sperm and especially no man
no rightful heir or comparisons to Pan.
Some of them were cheap skates, all of them dumb
and in this kingdom they won't eat a crumb.
Get out your swords and fill up your vault
this war's just beginning and it's all your fault,
for not listening to the simple advice
follow me baby or no dice.

No comments: