23.12.08

The Real Christmas Story as revealed in the Quran

No Joseph, no manger....no three wise men. A fig tree and a stream flowing beneath the post partum woman, the holiest of all women in history for whom the Nineteenth Sura is named: Marium.

[19.16] And mention Marium in the Book when she drew aside from her family to an eastern place;


[19.17] So she took a veil (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our spirit, and there appeared to her a well-made man.

[19.18] She said: Surely I fly for refuge from you to the Beneficent God, if you are one guarding (against evil).

[19.19] He said: I am only a messenger of your Lord: That I will give you a pure boy.

[19.20] She said: When shall I have a boy and no mortal has yet touched me, nor have I been unchaste?

[19.21] He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has been decreed.

[19.22] So she conceived him; then withdrew herself with him to a remote place.

[19.23] And the throes (of childbirth) compelled her to betake herself to the trunk of a palm tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died before this, and had been a thing quite forgotten!

[19.24] Then (the child) called out to her from beneath her: Grieve not, surely your Lord has made a stream to flow beneath you;

[19.25] And shake towards you the trunk of the palmtree, it will drop on you fresh ripe dates:

[19.26] So eat and drink and refresh the eye. Then if you see any mortal, say: Surely I have vowed a fast to the Beneficent God, so I shall not speak to any man today.

[19.27] And she came to her people with him, carrying him (with her). They said: O Marium! surely you have done a strange thing.

[19.28] O sister of Haroun! your father was not a bad man, nor, was your mother an unchaste woman.

[19.29] But she pointed to him. They said: How should we speak to one who was a child in the cradle?

[19.30] He said: Surely I am a servant of Allah; He has given me the Book and made me a prophet;

[19.31] And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live;

[19.32] And dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed;

[19.33] And peace on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die, and on the day I am raised to life.

[19.34] Such is Isa, son of Marium; (this is) the saying of truth about which they dispute.

[19.35] It beseems not Allah that He should take to Himself a son, glory to be Him; when He has decreed a matter He only says to it "Be," and it is.



And what is the likeness of the prophet known as "Jesus Christ" whose real name was Isa, son of Marium in the Quran?

He was created by Allah. There was no father and no sperm:

[3.59] Surely the likeness of Isa is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.

[3.26] Say: O Allah, Master of the Kingdom! Thou givest the kingdom to whomsoever Thou pleasest and takest away the kingdom from whomsoever Thou pleasest, and Thou exaltest whom Thou pleasest and abasest whom Thou pleasest in Thine hand is the good; surety, Thou hast power over all things.


The dispute that arose because of this prophet's birth are a matter of contention to this very day. The Catholic Church hoped to trump the issue by declaring Isa a "God". They knew another prophet was coming eventually...but they did not know when.

Peace upon Isa on the day he was born, the day he will die and the day he will be resurrected.....with all the rest of us to testify as to what he actually said.








No comments: