The Killing Shields
I listened to a phone call of an IOF soldier (assuming it is real) speaking in Arabic to warn a Palestinian family to get out as IOF is preparing to destroy their building. He begged the Palestinians to leave their building because there were children. The man simply said, "Kill us then" ..to that effect. I assume the bombing was carried out although it could have been faked but if it was faked, there's an enormous backfire in the logic. I'll elucidate.
I cannot begin to imagine (no, wait I can) being so dead inside, so exhausted, so impoverished that death even for my children is an acceptable choice. To just say, "I give up. I give up for them. I just give the hell up."
Because some people, usually people who have never been victimized to that extent, have bought into the human shield argument think that "surrounding yourselves with children as human shields" is proof that a victimizer should continue the insane act of torture and of murder. Victimizers who have never been subjected to emotional, physical, financial torture and abuse are able to say:
they deserve it....even the babies, toddlers, old women, teenage girls and boys, grandmothers, grandfathers, amputees, people in wheelchairs and I assure you, there are way more of them now than anything else
But wait. The decision to CONTINUE BOMBING EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE CHILDREN.... to not stop is the definition of premeditation
What about that? Is that not part of the question?
No comments:
Post a Comment