On Depression in our children:
I am grateful that we have a bit more time to ensure that understanding is obtained, understood and kept safe within my family. That is all.
So say Allah Kareem and chase away sadness with knowledge that all will be known eventually. Be one of the knowers and I wouldn't say that unless I knew you were interested in knowing. BUT be careful of your exposure to information...it can really be toxic.
Also, if you read Ibn al Arabi, you start to sound like a Sufi
hahahahaha
You are in my heart and my thoughts all the time. I pray for you every day, several times that shaitan stays away from you, your spouse and your children. Five X 2 Qunoot per incident so ten times total for each person.
I correct that is Four x 2 plus one Qunoot for Fajr. So 9 times.
You see
Everytime you communicate with another person
you are also communicating with their accompanying djinn
Some of us have our djinn under control and we don't let that mofo get into our conscious
That goes for every single utterance you ever hear from any other person. So dad and I were discussing this briefly I mentioned David Dominguez...he is the old hobo that walks around town collecting trash and sometimes just dumps it on the road creating a mess I said to dad...perhaps he is an angel no one realizes what he is symbolizing I haven't seen him in a while and saw him walking in Warren down near our house...after realizing that day just before that he never gets into my trash or is visible to me in this area Anyhows...I asked your father if he is able to converse much...my only exchange with him was some years ago at the beauty parlor when he was looking for a lighter So I lit his cigarette from the lighter in the truck...he seemed to be kind, sweet and polite Anyhows...dad says in the beginning he didn't know who David was and struck up a conversation...dad could not tell me much about that but he said: "All I know is when he has some money, he brings it to me." Classic "Your Dad Utterance" Beautiful all the same. He asked me for light. He gave dad money.
No comments:
Post a Comment