8.9.07

A Series of Unfortunate Events:

The first chapter. The Second Chapter. The Third Chapter.

Why was William Cooper killed? I wasn't surprised really when he was killed only days after 9/11. Not at all...just take a look at the most important conspiracy theorist of our age. Reminds me of the "Al Qaeda" sponsored stabbing of this man in Tucson. Why? For unleashing the mathematical gematric proofs in the Quran of course. But why Don Bolles? His aunt Deedee was my aunt's neighbor. Nice Lady and nice monks.


"In 1948 fifty two employees of Kemper Marley's Arizona liquor monopoly, UNITED LIQUOR, went to prison on federal liquor violations, including Jim Hensley, the father-in-law of Senator John McCain. Hensley was the General Manager of UNITED LIQUOR. On the basis of this, some people might feel UNITED LIQUOR could be described as organized crime. The slick attorney who kept Marley out of this trial and out of prison and sent McCain's father-in-law to prison in his place was William Rendquist ----currently the Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court."




What About Mars?

No more problems says the package
the cure came in, no more
warning labels and the price tag
no longer legible. It began
with flashy children and fast cars
then people started talking
about the leftover stuff
after the move out,
wondered what would happen
to the crystal ball and Japanese flag.
Where to put Mars now?
Whose house next?



The Catastrophes of Horses

I used to draw horses and thought
the worst thing that could ever happen
was one of them might fall down
while chasing down a tribe of Indians,
guns blazing, arrows flying.
No one taught me about the rest, the bad parts.
"They're just movies." They did
tell me that as I started to weep.



Next to Ginsberg
(in memory of Paul Johnson)

I sat next to Ginsberg in 1979,
saw King Fahed being ushered into the ER
wrapped in a pink blanket to disguise him,
he pee'd on my friend in the ICU.
Jack Nicholson ordered coffee from me once
at the Little America Truckstop in Flag,
a pack of cigarettes rolled up
in the sleeve of his black t-shirt
(then he started marrying waitresses).
I lived next door to a man that was
beheaded for building Apaches.
My husband ran into Gene Hackman at the Taj Majal
and Elvira let him encircle her for a picture
down in Atlanta at a convention.
Someone I know told me Goldie Hawn was real mean
in a five star hotel and Kurt was as handsome
as he was in The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes
(which I mistakenly called,

The Computer War Tennis Shoes)
and Steve Pearl told me the Dalai Lama would visit
the city park and I hoped to be able to pet him.



No comments: