17.8.07



Islam will be Culturally Determined and will be the religion of the world. Like it or not people.



"One of the most extraordinary human beings..." named Joseph Cohen. "One day Joseph was chatting on a religious website..." This Jew says he now has "true belief" and he is absolutely correct. "It is in the Quran, there is no belief after disbelief. You cannot go in and out."

**Renouncing "certitude" carries the penalty of death, not renouncing the lesser form of Islam called "faith". Most muslims including almost all Sunnis have faith and lack certitude which is what most Shia have (not all of course but most). It is a goal and when it is reached one cannot "turn back". Certainly there is no such thing as turning back from certitude. This is the inner meaning of being steadfast. Steadfastness refers to adherence to the actual Sunna of the prophet and NOT the "sunna" of what is known as "ahl al sunna wa jummah" or the "Sunni Doctrine" which was a doctrine that rose in response to the actual party mentioned in the Quran called the Ahlul Bayt.



Between Genesis and Organogenesis! Man oh man!



Redefining what is "beautiful" and defining what is "truth":



"Islam is a logical religion."



"It was a process of becoming disenchanted with the truth."

Another amazing person. His mother was the oldest muslim in Europe and would have been 119 at the time of this video but she died some time just before:





"I could no longer preach things that I didn't believe."

Canadian Muslim:



Surfer Girl Muslim:



Scientist becomes muslim "in a flash". Just like that!



Admission for this British muslim equated with admitting she is "gay"! Wow. And when she is covered, she redefines for women what is beautiful and yes...she is gorgeous. Absolutely. She is "ammar" or like a "moon". What a face.



A Greek German? Well..whatever. Al'ham'du'lillah.



Here is one of the losers whom you can identify by his speech/knowledge level and behavior:



[47.30] And if We please We would have made you know them so that you would certainly have recognized them by their marks and most certainly you can recognize them by the intent of (their) speech; and Allah knows your deeds.

2:99
We have sent down to thee Manifest Signs (ayat); and none reject them but those who are perverse.

Chant for this guy: loser, loser, loser. Like to mock eh? Get ready pal for the real mocking.

And remember this message: Peace to all who believe in Allah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

alSalaam alaykom

The Quran is perfect, you only have to learn simple Arabic to know that is true - please do not belive anyone who says otherwise, especialy those that do not know Arabic. God (swt) said in the Quran that it was perfect and that He would keep it so - anyone says otherwise must prove it by producing at least one page like it. An old infidel like me is blown away by it's shear word power to an extent that you would not belive - no faith required, just Arabic - strange that way.

I love Joseph Cohen (Yousif alkhatab) but I think you would find his wife and kids even more extradoenry - mashallah. It is not my fault he is Muslim, and we did not talk much about Islam, we have been out of contact for a while, but I am glad he is out of Israel - safer.

That is me in your profile (almost) with the camel milk moustache - oh the good old days when I was young ;)

There is only one Islam, meaning I think you might be more right than I am (no sect pride here) just please learn some Arabic and read the Quran to decide for yourself?

The link "The Shia Quran" is very insulting to me and anyone who knows Arabic, Shia or Sunni.

Please feel free to delete my post, I am to annoy, even myself - my destiny ;)

Peace

Carmenisacat said...

Alaiku wa salaam...thanks for you comments.

The link to the Shia Quran is a link to a very well written article that shows clearly that there is NO Shia Quran. :)

You have to read that article you know :) before rushing to that conclusion.

Of course there is only one Islam but there are two Sunnas. That of course...is the problem.

Come again any time, speak freely. Always speak freely.

Anonymous said...

I blame my English, not good in long complcated articles. When any Imam refer to "another" Quran, that I will always object to with knowledge, purely on a language basis. All you need is Arabic grammar for that. I know there is no "other" Quran, but many Muslims do belive there is and use it to discredit the Arabic Quran.

The first Imam in Islam was Sohayib (the Roman) (RAA), I have not heard any Imam refute this and he was one of the nicest humans on Earth. I will not object if someone denys this for it is a small point of history that interests me.

Shia and Sunni Islam will become one despite Muslims, I'm not going to play Cain and Able over it (Fitnah) - nor do I have the theology for discusing it - and would annoy everyone if I did.


I'll leave it at that, and thank you for your patiance.

alSalaam alaykom

Carmenisacat said...

:)

No problem.

I've not heard of this person you mention. I'll look it up though.

Actually, the first Imam is the prophet but generally speaking people keep it to prophet/messenger.

And...if you say so. I imagine that is Allah's decision and Allah is the best witness.

Peace