26.8.07

Namlites

The conflict offers a glimpse into a complex insect society that is neither an absolute monarchy under the control of the queen, nor a workers' paradise where the queen is a slave to the will of her offspring. Rather, workers and queens have arrived at a kind of negotiated middle ground, according to research conducted at North Carolina State University and published Friday, Aug. 17, in the journal Science.

Proof 27 The Ant, The Glorious Quran

And say, "Praise be to GOD; He will show you His proofs, until you recognize them. Your Lord is never unaware of anything you do."

She (Sheba, the ant queen) said, "O my advisers, I have received an honorable letter. "It is from Solomon, and it is, `In the name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.' "Proclaiming: `Do not be arrogant; come to me as submitters.' " She said, "O my advisers, counsel me in this matter. I am not deciding anything until you advise me."

No comments: