5.9.09

Resurgence With Joan London
in Candlewood Extended Stay Suites, San Antonio
(for Lawrence Ferlinghetti)

Our security clearances pending all the time
we want our baby lisas
this window where his shadow runs
watches from on location
churlishness aside, biting fingers off
aside do you have any idea
how to get to Lackland without the machine
to point you and the changes
in your skin?

I noticed my skin changing
when I was about twenty eight

I have a funny story about
why I am sitting here today
skin care junkie
the most expensive to completely
organic and natural.

If we do that we are gonna
feel great about that glow
you start to lose that.
Refreshing and enlightening
from one product, especially.
Highly concentrated
apricot and primrose oils,
papaya algae and plant extracts
soy wild yams alpha hydroxy
polypeptides
instantly shea butter
ruduces the appearance
even the most sensitive
in the next six minutes

No comments: