7.4.07

With Apologies to Lanny

Ah, there you are and here I am, the wonders of
internet travel. We've got the flights booked already
for the 19th of May and there it is, the 19th.
Hopefully a good day for travel through the "Aisles".
You know, the index provides for a number of things
none of which can give the portents of old. No
fortune telling for me anymore because I live in a
daydream along the banks of Gitcheegoomee craving
fossil finds and even to one day, as if that were a
word, even to one day find a large crystal that has
been waiting for me to discover it. I know it is out
there and I just walk back and forth looking for
it...but yes, living in an odd dream that is quite
real and too terribly sudden to be one.

Hefevenom, well there you go. You cannot cure a
disease that does not exist nor can you tell a whole
population that it isn't nice to be so selective in
their derrogation processes. I must admit though it
is funny to watch them try. The latest one was a case
in which the Body of Christ was discovered in a tomb
in Israel...which no doubt some in the media hoped
would keep people tagging along for a great while
(while the media tried to find another straw to grab
at)...but it wasn't long until someone figured it out:
How to find a body that wasn't supposed to be there
in the first place? This notion of demanding the DNA
of the prophets...but not that one.
Not that murder mystery in which a body did turn up
missing and another was found on the very same day in
an apparent "murder/suicide". At least they are on
the right track with their own games and usually end
up having to answer the questions we knew all along
would stump them.

Where is that body? Did it go up or what now? It is
terribly hard to explain to people what it means in
terms of the brain. I find it useful to compare the
brain to the same contraption with which they managed
to study the lunar samples...you stick your hands
through a window and into oven mitts and handle the
stones without ever having to touch them. The stones
are there (so we think) because we know what stones
feel like, we know their weight. We saw the spaceship
go up and come down, we heard the managers of the
event saying: These are moon rocks!

And we of course know that Allah taught Adam the names
for things. Prior to that, Adam had no idea about the
taxonomy of things, beasts, angels and the djinn. Do
we also know that we were taught the names for things?
Each and every soul is given a language to work with
and no one DARES question the authority of that! Then
it is the case that the Master of all things wild and
small down to the quite large but tame gave us a way
of "knowing" fact from fiction...left certain clues in
there. The cuniform at Elba would be nice to gather
some news about you know...the actual names and birth
certificates, the "pedigrees" if you will. What is
the pedigree of this so called God of Astarte then?
No father. None at all, like Adam and the only one to
truly claim this monumental dimension! Not created
out of sperm but simply, created and in that, created
to test the few individuals who might sign up for
active duty against that which is claimed. It is all
very logical when you "go back to the texts" as my old
friend Duncan Scrygmour from the Utne forums said to
me once when I beat him at the Islamic Scholarships.
Yes, he was quite good at it but all the same, his
homosexuality kept him from the finer parts. So he
left it as an honest gesture I suppose.

But there it is...you cannot find the body of Christ
according to the scriptures and when in fact they make
such outrageous claims they might as well wave the
shroud of Turin over their heads and wait for it to
weep blood as the rabbis did sometime back in the
seventh centure of the "C.E.".

If you'll remember, I requested the divine knowledges
and was blessed with them a few months later...didn't
know I was asking for such a large principle nor did I
know I was asking to be given a secret of which I can
divulge whenever I want but the ears of the listeners
cannot tune into with their simple moon gloves on. I
could talk it and talk it but the facts of the matter
are, the actual knowledges are given only to a few who
desire it more than can be labeled in percentage
points. It is as if Allah knew all along what the
result of this would be and even I have to wonder:
What is meant by this allegory? Should I indeed keep
talking to anyone about it? Or is it the case that no
matter what, I will be unable as time goes on to not
talk about it?

Days or weeks can go by you know without one shred of
evidence...then I find a woman who wants to be a Sufi.
Her door is graced with a tin replica of St. Francis
of Assisi. For whatever reason, my sister rescues
cats and wants to give them away, then posts her
persuit on International "Speak Like a Pirate Day".
What about that? It is interesting to note that the
day when I brought this lovely dog home whom we began
calling Zero and then settled on just Pooch...my
sister brought to me a cat which was later named Davey
Jones. Pooch wouldn't have it or rather, Pooch would
like to have it for his dinner..his former master must
have taught him that kitty tastes good. So I had to
turn old Davey Jones the beautiful gray kitten away.
Who ended up with my kitten? The same woman with St.
Francis, the sufi hopeful. I told her this but she
didn't grasp the importance of my speeches or what it
is I know about these kinds of signs that tend to go
unnoticed. All these things coming together in a
triangle of fate. So I said to my student of "sufism"
(seems that is what most people like to call Islam
nowdays in order to avoid the orneriness of the fine
print)...there is your sign..."YOU have my cat"..what
else is it that you require and how will I present it
to you? What about this Zionist thing and what would
that do to the finer details of this acceptance one
must abide by?

Not many understand that aspect of choosing one's
ethnicity to be proud of rather than one's fate. They
never tell folks Lanny what the "covenant" actually
is..they just parade it around in an imaginary box and
say "The covenant is lost but this is what it looked
like."

?

Covenant with a fine tooth comb. What was that
covenant and what was the Garden of Eden all about
anyway? How is it all related to a silly old apple?

Simply this: Worship only me. Don't accept bad
advice especially HIS advice. Don't scare away my
prophets or make them mad at you or worse yet, do not
kill them or try to control their destinies the way
you try to control your own. Let them do their work.

Not a single people though minded this order you know.
So it is the case that Allah took away the paternity
rights from the tribes of Yaqub and Ishaq and gave
them instead to their rightful owner, Ismael.
Oh..they all knew this Lanny at the time and some of
them said sorry and made up for it...but the rest?
Planned. They planned and they planned and continue
to plan by sending out false evidence which makes no
sense at all: the body of Christ..here it is and we
will give it a DNA crisis to prove it!

Ah...this must be one of the most truly confounding
letters you have ever received and that is good. As I
always say...at least you keep dropping me a line to
check in. Hopefully it is not to check on my sanity
as there are some who find me quite insane when in
fact, I've never been more sane in my life.

It all makes sense now and it is such that I am only
biding time with patience in varying quantities.
Wishing for death? Well, not really wishing for it
but not running from the eventuality either. Just
preparing these children of mine for a day when they
can no longer question the questioner.

Do you realize Lanny that this Miss is the only person
out of a community of 5,000 who was taken and given
this tremendous course of study? I do. I think about
it and wonder (as I always do):

Why me?

Then, Why not me? Indeed. Why not me. Afterall, I
did take it upon myself to attend every mass during
Lent...so long ago and I did kneel and pray with a
kind of childish gusto. Tells you something about
little devout children: do not ignore their behavior.
Ignore them at your own risk when it is such that
they become part of a congregation that has beguiled
the whole media crew to dream up new principles, fact
finding missions and tell everyone that Roswell was
really quite real! Yes. Sheesh...to turn on the
History Channel and see that they "allow" everyone to
believe in UFOs now but they do not allow a person to
believe in God. Now how crazy is all of that!

All my best peaces and blessings. Salaam wa alaikum
wa barakatu wa rahma'tullah.

No comments: