9.4.07



Australian Bigot Sounds Off (hilarious)


Truly, countries that claim that people who DO follow the Geneva Conventions regarding the treatment of prisoners of war...who claim that those people are evil...

...well...

...hmm. Er? Pretty obvious to anyone that is not evil if you ask me. I'd say that they are the countries who DO NOT TREAT PRISONERS OF WAR humanely and photograph themselves forcing men to have sex with dogs, sex with each other after taking pictures of prisoners being electrocuted.

ISRAEL TAUGHT TORTURE TO THE US AND SAID: TRY THIS, WORKS FOR US!

And yes, I'd say that they are both are on the same schedule of self destruction.

What I really like about this video is how he builds on Anti Japanese Bigotry.
Oddly enough, muslims employ alot of his down under brethren. I think they ought to kick the whole stupid bunch of ex criminals out of the Holy Lands and say:

Go eat some cake and kill some Maoris or something. Seems about right. I think he forgot to include the part where Japanese Prisoners of War weren't released and just kept in the parts that betray his disgusting bigotry that has too many vectors really to name them all.

No comments: