10.5.07

Oh and sister...in case I forget...you make sure K keeps her weapon with her as she babysits my pitbull. I saw a van night before last (as I was praying on the front porch which I do for three important reasons: 1. because it is quiet out there at sunset 2. because I can't find a clean place after a whole day with dogs on the carpets and I only vacuum in the daylight hours you know and 3. to remind people that there is really such a thing as "praying")...anyway...I noticed it was passing by our place really, really slow and then it stopped just past the driveway and turned around as if it were packing a group of tourists around and one of the stops was my award winning rose garden. You know...last time I went into Naco for a carton of smokes, they already had me on the radar and instead of the usual "yea Bisbee" thing...the guy asked if it was the first time I'd passed through that port of entry and he pushed a few buttons on his computer. As if...as if I didn't know that they scan the plates while you sit at that light. Duh. Man. Maybe it is just about that dumb dog that the border agent dumped on my doorstep after Allah arranged for the poor thing to be hit right in front of both him and me to prove what assholes they all are in that so called "border patrol". Maybe it is just about that and the creep is having me spooked by some of his spooky Minuteman friends. Who knows really. Who knows but tell K that I was just kidding about that weapon. She is free to sleep with it right under her pillow. I'd never own one but I'd sure regret it if she thought I meant what I said about it and something or someone got a little feisty.

Heh...and if it is those mofos at the "JDamn Fine" that are leaving these stupid messages...let them watch this since they might still be a little confused about what Zionism is and "isn't". Heh. What a bunch of losers.




From: Admonition to an Occupier

A city that builds a wall never really lasts. -Darla Whitehead, A Book Called I Remember

No comments: