16.10.06

http://p072.ezboard.com/ftheforbiddenstoryfrm7.showMessageRange?topicID=2832.topic&start=21&stop=26

"and is stalking me around the internet. I'm thinking of ressurecting the long, ugly thread and including some more choice info on her. " -Tim Smith

It is, a free country. Now, go to hell. Since you don't believe in Hell that ought not matter to either one of you.

And I quote:

Hmm. Well, first off, it is impossible to argue the case with a non believer and win. If I win, you become a believer. It is as simple as that. Therefore, no matter what I say will inevitably cause you either confusion, anxiety or hostility. In general, in Islam, this is not allowed.

1 comment:

Carmenisacat said...

Blasphemy is in the eye of the beholder.

Yes, it is true, muslims should decry such things but would it really make any difference?

Secondly, the fixation on such a thing is a problem indulged by certain "God Like" poets who think of themselves as having "created" certain things including talents in others.

The challenge to a muslim nowdays is to "protect" others from the inevitable...if they choose. If they don't, there is no blame upon them and it is a waste of time fighting such battles with the non convinced.

The non convinced will remain non convinced regardless of what a believer says to them. The fact that some take matters "personally" is indicative of their egocentrism and nothing more:

anger at the Creator is such a case.

Generally speaking however, the amount of trust placed in the hands of others, when disregarded and thrown out a window like a spit wad, turns into rage. That is only human.

What makes matters worse is that some feel as if they do not owe anyone an explanation for their baiting.

I crave an explanation for that one simple act which was obviously tampered with, edited and extrapolated in order to defamate my character.

I was never a friend. That much is obvious. With friends like that, who needs enemies.

What can I say?

My dear and beloved husband warned me. He warned me but accepted my need to communicate to others.

Al'ham'du'lillah for my most important witness in this life, my husband Mel.