16.7.06

Ah, I woke up again. How nice. I did tell my husband last night on the phone that I loved him for all time, "just in case". Oh, we knew I'd wake up again...or did we? Well, who really knows when they go to sleep that they will wake up again anyway!

Poor sod. There he is, helpless in Riyadh. He spent four hours in the gym punishing his body so he wouldn't return to his apartment and watch his country and family go up in flames.

Oh well. Life is tough.

MUSLIMS are tougher. You see, God taught us to be tough. Gave us words of encouragement because the plan for this planet is much bigger than eighty martyrs or eighty thousand.

Much, much bigger.

I want to extend my personal gratitude to Zionists and their supporters for helping to unify two groups I never thought could unite.

The Sunni-Shi'i divide is closing.

No comments: