15.7.06

MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE, GENIE AND THE ARABIAN FIGHTS

Well (redacted)..everything is for a 'reason' you know. Israel getting too big for its BREACHES OF HUMAN RIGHTS WITH THAT OLD WALL OF WARSAU THEY'VE BUILT TO REMIND THEM OF WHERE THEY CAME FROM and US sitting decoy in Iraq...do these people realize what kind of misery they've embarked upon?

Who knows. They say the Iwo Jima is going to try to dock close to Beirut but that is probably pie in the sky idealism hahaha to quell the bellyachers at the embassy. I don't want to go and in fact probably won't...worse comes to worse I'll stay behind and send off my genetic code and value system to the world beyond via Syria or somewhere else...seems a friend of mine that I lost touch with (had a nasty falling out with her over Islam and such...she was getting fanatical but she was right!)...anyway...she was part of my miracle six months ago and popped into our life again in the oddest way, a DAY after I said to my husband I needed to get in touch with her to 'solidify' our faith and friendship...well...she sent her three young boys here for the summer...her husband in Saudi with mine pooping their pants and no one to evacuate those little guys all under the age of ten. Well...if it must be, I'll use my three to evacuate her three as mine are practically adults. I'll do my best to stay behind and protect my property and mind my animals. You know, it is traditional that one family member MUST stay in the residence to avoid the squatter problem and this time...the buck stops with me.

Oh well. I'm READY to meet my maker. Willing and able. And I've got terrific first aid skills. I wish it wasn't so but you know (redacted)...we all know it is. We know Israel wasn't supposed to happen...go ask the fundamentalist Jews...they know it too and NEVER agreed to the formation of Israel. Go tell that to that yahoo Tim Smith who thinks Israel is so horribly beaten down. Let them all and I mean ALL burn in hell for all eternity. They deserve it and they have been promised exactly that in the Quran if they don't behave. And it seems, they haven't behaved for over 50 years locally and longer worldwide.

I tell them: TELL IT TO THE REAL JUDGE PALS and I'LL BE AT YOUR HEARING LAUGHING MY HEAVENLY ARSE OFF

All my best buddy....keep the faith.

I'm good.

Me

No comments: