26.7.06

To The Courageous Israeli Soldier Who Posted Here

You see Israeli soldier, you never said you were a believing practicing Jew and I owe you no apologies. All my apologies are reserved for the few remaining believing ones who know their books. Oh, there are some but very few of them are willing to live on soil stained with the murderous blood of Zionist hatreds and jealousies and corruptions.

When and if you say you are a Jew I will comfort you with my knowledge of your story. The story of the real Jewish disseminations...the way Allah planted their seeds just as he is planting ours. You see, some of those Jews got angry at Allah as we all know. They sowed those kinds of seeds and bitter plants in other peoples. Some of them also spread seeds from the days of Solomon in which he was given the ability to speak with animals and insects...they spread astrologies and fake magics from the days of Moses. Some of them, very few, sowed seeds of true belief..they are my only concern. Not a uniformed murderer who works for a state agency. That is what you are and if you don't like it..well then change it but don't ask me to carry anger or disbelief in the word of Allah for YOUR sake. You are no one to me.

I saw a Hasidic Jew pass by me in Newark New Jersey. I could not hate him even if I tried because I don't know him. I could not kill him because he has not hurt me personally. Israel however has hurt me personally now and any good Jew will tell you all about eye for an eye.

Is a whole country equivalent to the imprisonment of two armed combatants who work for a state agency? Or seven dead? You tell me since you are so smart.

Israel very well may win this...in fact...I hope they do. I hope they get all the money and satisfaction they can possibly EAT in this life. I hope their pockets are FULL of dirty money and their fingerprints are all over it. I hope they occupy my house and finger all my possessions that I have lovingly collected to remember the years I've spent on this planet. All my documentations..they should read them, look at them, tear them up, deface them and spit on them. Especially that...we all know our DNA can be traced in our saliva.

I reserve my soul not for hatred but for witness to the crimes they commit and my signs now are all around them...at arm's reach.

I only feel impatient for the separations this causes...some maybe separations of death and some may only be long/short term physical separations depending on Allah's will for me and my person.

I don't even have anger anymore. This has finally cured me of that.

Kill me, dismember me, imprison me and take away everything I own. The more that is removed from me in this life, the bigger my reward in paradise.

Thing is...we don't all experience death via physical martyrdom. Some of us have a much more painful fate and that is watching the disbelievers in the world herd people like cattle across borders and make money providing SO CALLED aid...like Kofi Annan. Can't wait to see that one in hell. Like so many others like Olmert, the bloodthirsty cannibal and heathen that he is. Ever see him act like a believing Jew? Wear a marmaluke?

Nope. Because you see, as you all have informed us...most of the good Jews were already exterminated by Hitler. They are awaiting Judgement Day along with us all...living, dead, and whatever there is of those in the in between like Isa and Khizr.

We all get to Judgement Day at the same time.....short time from now if you compare the age of the earth to the span of time since the WARNINGS began.

This is in the phase of the last warnings...we've known that since Jesus (Isa, pbuh) told us exactly that:

SOON.

Better hurry up and figure out your creator's plan for you. You've not much time and it could even be five minutes from now or it could be, five hundred more years when your face is made white with fear because of your earthly choices which ALL have proof..fingerprints just all over the place. Newspapers, photos, bombs which are signed (coerced out of, that is) by young Israeli children.

Sadly, you will only see hatred when in fact I am doing you a favor.

Wake up pal. Wake up.

No comments: