28.7.06

The only NEGOTIATION available to the West and their Zionist Owners at this point, as I see it, is the RELEASE OF LEBANESE PRISONERS IN ISRAELI JAILS.

You see, the Department of Idiotic Ministers of the United States of America think that the negotiation ought to be:

Nasrallah stops his resistance to oppression and Israel stops murdering innocent people.

Boy. Have you ever heard of such individual criminals and serial killers in movies and on TV?

Are you not horrified by their ideas of ransoms? And have you not been taught by 'their' movies that the criminal keeps coming back to life and trying again and again and again until finally, he is vanquished?

Signs. All around us and the Betrayal of Their Very Own Lies is everywhere...in the movies they sell to the world, in the video games they push on children, in their music.......it has been a worldwide and thorough brainwashing of the ignorant.

So. This will not end until those prisoners are released, regardless of who dies. How it is. And as Nasrallah has stated, the war is now at a new level.

Well, I'll say. He has exposed the USA, he has exposed the Zionists as Nazis in sheep's clothing and he has exposed every single person who is witness to it all that the time has come for many people to face their OPPRESSORS head on. In Africa and in Hoboken. In Illinois and in China. I've no doubt that everyone is a participant in this war now. And everyone has a choice to make. Time doesn't wait for you.....as my very fine mother in law always advised me.


I went fishing
and hooked some fish.
I kept a few
and threw some back.
Some were not mine to catch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meg,
Maybe you should actually study the thousands of years of history of the Middle East from numerous, credible sources and watch something other than Al-Jazeera before you start deciding who is right and who is wrong and calling one side or the other by hateful names.
Your blog makes it look like you have been brainwashed.
Since you have stated how much you hate America, I hope you don't plan on coming back here to Bisbee.

Carmenisacat said...

Well airbornevet, thank you for your hateful intimidation.

As a matter of fact, I loved the air force guys that helped me evacuate. Two of them, black guys (and no doubt you are a bigot so that won't mean much to you)..those two guys followed me to the cargo plane in order to shake my hand and ask where they could purchase my writing.

Sadly enough, I am unpublished. Actually I am quite grateful that I never trusted my word to just any ole patron of the arts. My work now makes sense. No doubt about it and I always knew it would make sense someday.

Patience. I think the only place you'll ever find me in print though is in paradise.

As far as Bisbee...well...didn't anyone tell you? America is a free country. Just chock full of illegal aliens (that you also must hate seeing as you live on a border and must feel so threatened by the poor the US government uses as slave labor). Chock full of all sorts of political refugees...remember those poor Vietnamese who came here? That was when I was just a kid but if you are a vet, I'll bet you must have a few hangups left over the killing the US did there.

Oh yes. America to the rescue. The oppressor always takes care of the oppressed but in its own curious ways. By standing there while the refugees and slave labor are created. Then they ship them over here so that people like you can harrass them until others, like me, tell you to put a cork in it already.

I love the Armed Forces. A bunch of teenage boys without jobs. That my friend, is all they really are. Not freedom fighters but simply, uneducated and lower class Americans who "want to see the world". Isn't that how they sell that joy ride mister?

My father fought in WWII and my mother was a pharmacist's mate 1st class and took care of burned soldiers at Bethesda Naval Hospital.

That is my history. What is yours?

Doubt it measures up to mine. But try anyway.