2.8.06

Ode to the Fight

We invented kickboxing, the ethical kind
where if you came home bloodier than the other guy
you weren't treated as well as the Athenians.
You took off your glasses and handed them over
to a brother or a best friend (if they weren't
your opponent), then the lions leapt
out of their cage and hair scattered
in the air while the crowd
was already thumb upping, not in your direction.
I'm reminded that if I were born a boy
they would have named me Daniel.
Sometimes I wish it had been the case
but usually, I won anyway.
Ephesus a far away shore, the Bosphorus Blue.



*Ah, so much of what I've written now makes sense to those who weren't paying attention or who were merely patronizing.

As before though, it will most likely never see the light of day until after I am dead. Sometimes, as I witness the Lying Israeli Security Council Spokeman speak, I wish I was already dead. Watching that snake is like seeing Hell up close.

Heat waves as well strike me as reminders of the feeling of fire. Heat waves all over right now.....hope people like it well enough or hate it enough to escape it and head to Nepal where the Sherpa was followed only by one individual. The climbers, oh the climbers......talking about their own nests that they spoiled by being spuriously candid and then concealing their inner intentions....well, what can I say? You missed the boat BIG time on this one. I always knew you were a bit out of step with what I knew to be true but took it for granted that you would recognize the truth in time to save yourselves the heartache of having to sympathize with the butchers in order to defamate my character.

Let it be known though that the JD is currently operating on my tab. And, the three hundred dollars I gave them should be used to pay for any outstanding debt thought to be owed those two creatures by one Fred Tarr. Since Joe Green asked if I wanted my money back, it is my right to insist that the money be used to prevent Joe Green from bullying a poet who is actively engaged in writing some of the most memorable poetry on the internet.

Sad case Joe. You are one sad case. But so is Silliman! Cat has his tongue too and he even has to screen his comments now. Wonder why that happened. Birds of a feather behave similarly you know. Like magnets you types, just like magnets.

http://ronsilliman.blogspot.com/

And in other news, my online Jihad at one of my longtime haunts is taking root. You know, I was once mistreated by so many there that I almost had to check into a mental hospital. Joe, you are in good company now! One thing however, many of them have finally awakened from their long standing stupor over Israel's war crimes and indecencies on this planet, mostly towards God fearing muslims. You see boys, people who hate God generally tend to hate me.

It is only too sad about your cases. About your sturdy friendships. And about the fact that when you meet your maker, you'll have no helpers. Not each other and certainly not me. We don't entertain that idea regarding intercession. Each person is accountable only for their own crimes and that would include thought crimes. You see, God is closer than you think...closer than your own jugular vein as is stated in the Quran.

Just burns you up doesn't it!

Go here to register and have some interesting debates with my even older friends at Utne:

http://www.newcafe.org/

And you see, Tim Smiths of the world, you beg for me to stop now? Well, where was your conscience a few weeks ago? When you should have been accountable for your harrassments?
And gee, was that my name I saw on your pitiful header...cast into the lowest rings of hell? And gee whiz, aren't you Tim Smiths of the world the same Tim Smiths who so HATE internet poetry wars? Man, you two sure know how "not" to fight! Hypocrits are usually blind to their own belligerence towards the truth and say ridiculous things about pooing in their own nest. Well, you filled your nest with all these histories but I tolerated it. Tolerated you accusing me of bringing trouble towards your hallowed sanctuary. Alas, you failed to see people for what they truly are and failed to see yourselves as pandering to whatever cause might get you onto the "A" list and that would be the list of those who hate Bush because he is a Christian. I like the fact that he is a Christian but HATE the fact that he is JUST LIKE YOU TWO. Just a mumbling old fool.

Haven't the Tim Smiths of the world heard of an Eye for an Eye? It is only too bad that I have to trade the seeing EYE for the blind one owned by people all over the planet named accordingly, Tim Smith.

3 comments:

Carmenisacat said...

Whatever.

You know, there was this girl Tammy as well. She is working as an EMT.

Would you like me to discuss her case here as well? Quite interesting that one and oddly enough, her employer might also be interested in her weird insanity and obsession.

As well as her notorious attempts to hurt other people online.

Tim used to be considered a friend but he did something that he refused to explain. Then he hid it. Why? Go ask him. So far he is mute. Cat got his tongue.

Carmenisacat said...

What bothers you is that I have the ears of many. Human beings. Good ones and you are not a good one and logged in with a 'blog' only to harrass me.

As you can see, I publish all comments. Never leave out any including those that are generated by people like yourself who seem to go on a first name basis with me.

Too late dear. Everyone knows my name and I ain't afraid of NO BODY.

You apparently are. You don't provide your name. Go ahead, no one will hurt you. From now on, if you do not provide your name and location and an example of your work (since I am led to believe you are a poet) then your comments will be rejected.

You are a complete waste of time.

YOU always were dear.

Carmenisacat said...

Your identity isn't proved.

When you manage to prove your identity and stop lying, then your comments will be accepted.

Thank you in advance K for your cooperation.

You remind me of the Israeli operative that emailed me after the evacuation. I guess he thought he fooled me but when I wrote him back and told him to use one of my articles with his Israeli media friends...well...he just stopped calling.

Maybe you should do the same.

T.