9.8.06

Thanks Kirby Olson for remembering me to your flabby poet pals over at Sillimania.

And that's okay, I never held it against you that you said I was like "Osama Bin Laden"...I figured you were just dumb and nice.

I'm married to a Lebanese. A Shi'i. From the south. My home there may not be standing now. No one knows. It is roughly a five minute drive over a hill to the worst of the fighting. I am also a fairly knowledgeable observer of politics. It is a hobby of mine and has been for a long time. While you guys were busy reading Paris Match, I was reading Ha'retz. Imagine that!

But honestly, could you for ONCE get a few details right?

Curtis,First she backed the intervention in Iraq and then she didn't.She's married to a man from Africa (I think he's from a sub-Saharan country so is unlikely to be Arabic, but he IS Muslim).She got out of Beirut Lebanon because the place is being strafed by Israeli warplanes and all kinds of people are being hit from the air. It's kind of hard to check passports when you're flying at a thousand miles an hour and dropping bombs willy nilly.I think it's likely that Americans are going to be captured and beheaded by the other side soon, and they too won't care whether or not she's a Muslim. Especially since she can't speak Arabic. At any rate, I think she made a wise decision to hop on board the USS Trent.At any rate, I think her perceptions are shifting. Read her blog! I don't know if she's ready for St. Elizabeth's yet, but she's well on her way.


Hmm. So I'm crazy for crying RAPE here Kirby? You sure about that? Um, well...lets take a look at this HOLOCAUST in a month or so shall we? When the dust settles and all the children can be dug out of their shallow graves or from under their homes where they were murdered by Zionist TERRORISTS.

I mean, you are not only dumb but you support genocide. Wow. What a surprise.

More flabby poets than you can shake a stick at on the internet. Worried about getting published I suppose.

And yes, I did support democracy in Iraq because I have a THOROUGH understanding of the original problem within Islam. THOROUGH. Not like yours, superficial and wan. You see Kirbs, the original problem is about the word of God versus the conspiracies of Men. The Shi'i of course, are on the side of God...ask any Sunni and they'l l tell you. But in Iraq, it was pretty clear that the Sunni/Shi'i conflict could not be resolved by either party (via a religious agreement to 'disagree') so democrazy was the next best thing (and isn't democrazy the next best thing?...even Iran's constitution reflects the notion of democrazy and guarantees Jews seats in the legislative areas).

But if you might rewind your tapes for a minute...did I not tell you that when that Shi'i mosque was bombed in Iraq, that it CHANGED the war?

Or weren't you listening?

I'm sure it is quite a shock to most of you. Rather, ALL of you, including Joe and Co....but hey.....the Shi'i have such a FINE understanding of religious history that we can practically tell the future. I wish it wasn't so of course because the future I would reveal to you now is not very nice.

That is why I'll keep it to myself for now.

And that is why you ought to do better research when discussing my hahahaha "African" husband. Do you realize how bigoted you are? I guess the idea of an African is just the most EXOTIC thing you could substitute in your simple mind for FACTS.

4 comments:

Carmenisacat said...

Oh and Kirby, why don't you just comment here. Are you afraid of me?

Let me tell you this: no one would behead me in Lebanon. Shi'i are not the beheaders. That would be the fundamentalist Osamaites who, having had their minds changed by the bravery of the Shi'i (whom they used to call the JEWS of Islam)...probably won't be beheading anyone anyway anymore.

Muslims have proven their point.

Israel has corrupted your religion.
Christians helped them. That is because they MURDERED the wrong guy Kirby. Well...that is one of the reasons. You see Kirbs, that thing about the tomb and the disturbing of a dead body....uh...God doesn't need to push a stone 'aside'. God just zips the guy right outta there.

Then again, we don't have a conflicting report about Judas (the notorious cause of REAL antisemitism, as opposed to what I have and that would be ANTI ZIONISM). In YOUR books, Judas meets not one fate but two!

Now Kirbs. How can that be? Are you really that dense? In one scenario, Judas hangs himself. And in another, he is found in the field eviscerated. Now you tell me about truthful books! And also tell me what they used to do on that Appian Way? They GUTTED the victims of crucifictions (yes, fictions in the sense of the one whom you call God (and God isn't named Buddha and he isn't named Ezra and he ain't named Jesus either, he is named Allah)).

So you see Kirbs. The crucifiction was a murder cover up.

No more and no less. Only they got the wrong guy and had to dispose of the body. Wow man.

Imagine the problems it has caused.

And when you read the National Geo excerpts from the Iscariot papers..you need to focus on all that laughter Isa (pbuh/Jesus in your terms) was enjoying.

They say he was laughing all the time. Well, wouldn't you?

It also explains that strange last comment Isa (pbuh, Jesus) made on the cross (Iscariot):

Why have you forsaken me?

Um, Kirbs.....God doesn't question his own self. And Isa, the second greatest prophet of all time, would never question Allah. That my friend, would be Moses. Moses was always a bit of a questioner.

Carmenisacat said...

And Kirbs, our "gospels" are actual historical documents.

Like Kirbs, they really happened. There aren't any documentarians trying to disprove them because it isn't exactly 'ancient' history as it is in the case of the Greek translations of your book.

Islam my friend, is real history and it is undisturbed. They couldn't fiddle with it you see.

It is PROTECTED. Because changing religious texts causes World Wars.

See how that works and why it is so important?

Carmenisacat said...

I mean Kirbs...they even went so far as to FAKE a shroud (Turin).

Wow.

Carmenisacat said...

And no, I don't hate anyone. I am only DISGUSTED at their hypocrisy and bigotry towards muslims for no other reason than we actually DO believe in Allah and have proof of Allah's existence. Disgusted.

I evacuated because I do not have the right to decide for my children in terms of dying for what I believe in. Otherwise, I'd prefer to be there.

America is not only messed up guys, it is COLLAPSING. My daughter in her two days of school here noticed:

2 unmarried teenage mothers in her homeroom

the majority of high school teenagers either using drugs openly or talking about using them

2 young boys playing the choking game out in the open by one of the facility's buildings


Man. America isn't only collapsing, it has already collapsed.

America is no better than Africa.

Welcome to the THIRD WORLD America.
Hope you like it. You created it.