2.8.06

http://ronsilliman.blogspot.com/2006_03_01_ronsilliman_archive.html

Ah, poets who either SUPPORT or SYMPATHIZE with the Nazi cause of exterminating muslims and here is one who has completely ignored political analysis over the Israeli Pogroms. I'm so glad I warned those folks over there. So glad.

Who wants to be famous! I prefer to be RIGHT.

Make sure to read around the dates of March 15. Then look at the horrendous thing about a pseudo French Lebanese actor that was meant to harrass yours truly. Why?

Because I dared to ask the question, Ron Silliman, are you Jewish?

Wow. Did that ever upset some people! I mean, why would such a question upset some people?My history at Silliman's is no secret. I never HID a thing. Those that HIDE things, erase and edit things (like the Tim Smiths of the world) are all of a type. When Silliman launched his personal tirade against me, for some reason it started into all sorts of online harrassment of him. So much so that he literally had to close his comments section down for a month. Wow. Imagine my surprise.

Some confused and some, simply the type of vague, experimental poets who have made poetry into nonsense. The Quran dedicates a whole Sura to all poets...the good and the bad.

Guess which side I'm on? Oh, I told those yahoos that I only answer to one critic and no, that isn't Joe Green. That critic is Allah.

2 comments:

Carmenisacat said...

Oh, and how would you know where I go Tim?

Spying on me again? You always did. As if I didn't notice.

There are many sites where I get along very well with my fellow poets. But really, it isn't my job to be the FEMALE welcome wagon even though I did serve in that position at the JD because the two of you slighted people so often in your arrogant self loving manner.

If it weren't for me pal, no one would ever have stayed very long.

You just hate me Tim. Face it. You always did.

I can hardly blame you. It must have really killed you to be outmatched by a female.

Carmenisacat said...

Intellectually and poetically.

And in that case, Joe Said It Best:

God made her do it.

The one thing in all of this he got right.

Poor ole Joe.

I'll always keep a fond spot in my heart for him.

You, who cares. Get over whatever is bugging you and really start to live and believe in something for a change.

It would do you a world of good.