4.8.06

Ode To Rocks

In pockets and gardens, under
our beds for miners who carry
a heavy share in the long gray
pails with jugs of soup
next to chunks of canned flesh
and crusts of bread plus those
stored in the chests.
The spare parts of the world
cast about pose a craving
as deep as the ocean is long
as the rivers are wide records
in perennial harvests hauled
on ladders of iron, even that!
Beloved fountains of slag
pour into banks of remains
where genuflection pays
paper for gold, time with loss.
Poor men fair well in shifts,
forever on the way in or out
with dirt clinging already in love
with the heroic skin, part
ancient shroud part, let me in.

Back to business here. I miss my family. I don't fear for them except that they not be permanently disabled by the Zionist War Machine. If they die...I can take it and soon, the Druze will be targetted and hence, my home in Beirut.

I am an optimist however and know that I was carried like a seed on the USS Trent. I spent a whole night with the sailors whose only hope was to do something they didn't have to question the ethics of. One of the main reasons I supported Bush early on was the video tapes of the soldiers captured in Iraq in the first days and who displayed a fear born out of not understanding that in which they were engaged. If America had not been PURPOSELY torn apart by grass roots democrats (face it, this is the Zionist party folks), the push toward democracy in Iraq would have been successful. SOMEONE didn't want that and split people apart in America using the media and their soft spoken lies. I knew this long ago. You see, Arabs LOVE America and American culture, inventiveness and our caring, pluralistic attitude (used to be that way anyway). IF America had remained staunchly behind the push towards democracy in Iraq, there would not have resulted this horrendous civil war because they Iraqis would have emulated US popular opinion and a popular American president. But that wasn't the plan and I knew exactly that when the Shi'i mosque was demolished by 'mercenaries' in Iraq. I knew then that the war and the world had changed. I told many people that and they are my good witnesses. Kirby Olson at Ron Silliman's.....well...it must have scared you to hear the TRUTH about it. And surprised you seeing as how you believe me to be a 'blind' supporter of Bush. I was never a blind supporter. I based support, as all Shi'i did, out of a sense of "you are with us or against us" but never EVER was I blind to Bush and Co. injustices or history. In fact, I'm an expert researcher of Bush family demons. I used to look him up as a hobby. Then you throw in their knowing culprits and that crazy Food for Oil Rip Off at the UN....we Shi'i had no choice but to go with the lesser of all evils and the potential for some third party solving the relatively unsolvable Sunni/Shi'i split.

Well, guess what. The two groups will gradually close the gap because of the latest Zionist/Israeli pogrom against believers. They hate believers. They think they own God or at least they want everyone to bow to Israel prior to saying GRACE.

Well, nope. I found GRACE without having to bow to their heinous intentions. Cautiously and always FULLY AWARE.

You see, I exposed the Hinkley connection LONG before anyone on the internet started crowing about it. I used to have a good connection to special news clips. A good teacher in the art of online research. I'm so glad to have saved our mysterious correspondences. They are the real deal. No one can take that from me and no one but Lanny knows what I know.

Iddn't that right Lan? And you never did like Joe. I knew that but failed to take your cautions seriously. Oh well. Hind sight is 20/20. There are only so many people one ought to trust with one's soul in this life. Only a handful.

No comments: