9.8.06

Silliman Cannot Print My Words Due To His Own Embarrassment

And no, I don't hate anyone. I am only DISGUSTED at their hypocrisy and bigotry towards muslims for no other reason than we actually DO believe in Allah and have proof of Allah's existence. Disgusted.

I evacuated because I do not have the right to decide for my children in terms of dying for what I believe in. Otherwise, I'd prefer to be there.

America is not only messed up guys, it is COLLAPSING. My daughter in her two days of school here noticed:

2 unmarried teenage mothers in her homeroom

the majority of high school teenagers either using drugs and alcohol openly or talking about using them

2 young boys playing the choking game out in the open by one of the facility's buildings


Man. America isn't only collapsing, it has already collapsed.

America is no better than Africa.

Welcome to the THIRD WORLD America.
Hope you like it. You created it.

1 comment:

Carmenisacat said...

Yeah and?

Is this a surprise to you?

But honestly, the forces INSIDE of Iraq that are possibly setting up to stage an insurgency against US occupation (plus Mossad mercenaries responsible no doubt for MANY of the roadside bombings as that is an OLD IDF technique used in South Lebanon...back in the 'old days' the IDF literally placed explosives in children's toys and radios hoping to murder an arab child or two just for kicks). True.

No doubt, the Iraqi Shi'i and the Sunni have BOTH caught on to this muslim genocide and thank God they did.

Divine intervention if you ask me.

After all, no human and no ideology, including Democrazy could have mended the rip in Islam.

It took a miracle. And that miracle is that Israel is now exposed as a lying rogue state with violent murderous intentions towards all Arabs. They just keep it quiet. The Arabs however pretty much know all about the Israelis and their deceits.