20.9.06

Kickboxing and the Swiss Knife

Once upon a time, I spent the whole night awake with a bunch of sailors aboard the USS Trent, a naval vessel which specializes in transporting Marines. Man, what a night it was. I was really tired but decided it was much more valuable to stay awake all night (we were on a mission to flee Israeli atrocities in Lebanon) and joke around with the sailors, Quinty, Art and "LeBron" and many, many other lonely men at sea. Lebron sat down to eat just as I was comparing my Leatherman tool to those of the sailors, they all had one. LeBron looked really familiar to me and I said so. He said and I mean he said it in the most profound Bronx accent (those O's!) you can imagine, "I'm LeBron, featherweight kickboxing champion of the world. Google me, there's only two LeBrons." Well, it took me some time to google old LeBron, a handsome albeit very short Puerto Rican sailor that provided me perhaps the best line I've ever heard. LeBron said (and I believe it to be true):

If you spin the Leatherman, you can travel through time.

And then LeBron walked out of our life forever. Once again, I met someone famous, perhaps even more famous than Alan Ginsberg or Jack Nicholson (whom I met at the Sacred Heart Church in Bisbee, Little America truck stop in "Flag", respectively). That (his biggest claim to fame) is because he was evacuating us from the conflict that will perhaps change the world and how it thinks of muslims and Zionist hatred towards us.

So here is the link to the time traveling US sailor, LeBron:

http://www.flagshipnews.com/archives_2003/jul242003_11.shtml

And here's LeBron in Afghanistan:

http://www.ikfkickboxing.com/News05Nov.htm

"Fellow IKF Fighters Meet in.... Afghanistan?"

So, I must wonder though, did LeBron know that he met the world champion kickboxpoet of the world? Well, he'll have to "Google me", but I forgot to tell him.

And go here to see the tool that no refugee fleeing horror should be without, poet or just ordinary housewife. Great for opening MREs:

http://www.leatherman.co.uk/home/

No comments: