9.9.06













XRAYS

(For Telch)

The bones of Bayruth look like buildings
before the flesh and secrets
have been carried off by the organisms
there, faces carry
the look of assassinations well
on eclipse days and the ordinary ones,
a type of sudden death syndrome.
The fruit vendors to the kaak trolley spies
have a winsome glow when the sun
is skewed regardless of the sea's intentions.
Some roll their pants up to the knees
and others fall apart on xray, shoulders
and legs, tiny feet and these poor
sell square pieces of the old film
so the others might view the little silver slivers
rather than suffer the myth of going blind.




From a very nice Israeli blog that is just too awful to believe. I cannot imagine what this person thinks killing families in their homes, on their beaches, driving them into other countries has to do with all these "concessions". With concessions like that, you don't need enemies.

Read on:

"Me? I find it hard to separate my identity as a Jew from my feelings about Israel and her right to a peaceful existence. I feel like because I AM a Jew, I am in for a penny and in for a pound regardless of the outcome.

I don't want to watch the news...not that I don't want to know what's going on, but because I cannot stand the slanted, pro-Palestinian western media. "Look at the big, bad Jews and what they do to the poor little, hut-living Palestinians!" They don't talk about all the concessions that were made for them or how freely they come and go in Israeli society for the most part - no, it is best to show the downtrodden underdog being bullied around by the Jew in the tank who has no heart...no soul.

Well, MY Jewish soul cannot stand that. It rips me apart. So...right or wrong, I am tied to my homeland and to the hope that THIS time...it will finally work."


From this horrendous blog: http://ajewishsoul.blogspot.com/

No comments: