4.9.06

Too Little Too Late:

News of the EU banning flights carrying IDF (Israeli Death Forces) cargo from 'stopovers' in their countries and this below, the monsters cannot travel for fear of being hauled in to prisons.

It is unfortunately, too little too late. I mean these soldiers shit it plastic bags and put it in our washing machine. What in God's name does that have to do with a war on terror?

I plan on hunting these people with my words until the day I die. Wherever I find a person who supports Zionism, I will condemn. Israel has no permanent right to exist. Not anymore. Not that it ever did, it was imposed by fascists on the unsuspecting bedouin tribes of the TransJordan of yore. What goes around though, comes around. Suffice it to say, I do not wish Israel or Israelis any peace whatsoever. They don't deserve it.

There is no ideological war except the one the bigots are waging on the non.





http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/758476.html

No comments: